Creative Critical Reflection #3 Draft

    My production skills improved throughout the development of this project. At the beginning, I was not very good at using the camera because I did not know how to properly film the shots in order to properly film the characters' feelings. Another challenge I had at the beginning was getting the correct lighting for the shots. It was to dark on the inside shots and it was to light on the outside shots.  Other challenges at the beginning were the costumes and the scheduling for everyone to be able to film with everyone's busy schedules.
    My production skills improve through a lot of trail and error. By reshooting and going through the different shots, I realized that some shots worked better than others for certain scenes. Plus playing with different angle while shooting, I realized how to better shoot for the effect of the scene and the character's emotion. After looking over the shots, I was able to better direct and convey to the actors what needed to be improved for the scene. Also I realized that scheduling had to be done two or weeks ahead to make sure everyone was able and I also used props that I had at home to make sure they were readily available that way they were not forgotten.

Comments