Project Selection-My Decision
I decided to do the film project because I think it is the best fit for me. Since I think I would do well at picking the right people for the characters and I would do well at editing. I also think I would keep doing takes until I get the perfect cut for each scene in the film. I will be working on the film with Kara Ashby. Kara is good at creative writing and has written scripts for projects in the past. The genre of the film might be comedy or horror. Comedic film appeals to us because it would be directed to a wider audience and will have more of a happy atmosphere than the horror film. On the other hand if we did a horror film we would be able to use jump scares and allow us to explore more with editing.
Comments
Post a Comment