Project Selection-Magazine

I have learned in class that print journalism is a lot more than telling a story. It can be a persuasive article, a take down piece, fake news or most importantly real news. I have also learned that print journalism takes a lot of work. In All the President's Men and Newsroom you can see that it takes a lot of work to get information from someone, especially good facts that help prove your point. You have to interview people and ask the right questions in order to get the answer you want. Interviews are extremely important in journalism in order to get evidence that supports the point you are trying to make. For that reason, I think I would have a difficult time with interviewing people since I am a shy person. However I would enjoy print journalisms if I was telling stories about only my person experiences.

Comments