Project Selection-Flim

In class I learned how much work and process it take to make a film. It starts with having to choose the right actors for the parts and making sure the actors' chemistry is believable.  You have to film scenes from multiple angles until you get just the right look and feel. In Inside Story: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, it showed how they had to edit a lot of the movie in order to shorten it. If your film goes over time you have to be able to realize what is not that important and needed for the film to make sense.  For example from the Inside Story: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, it shows how they cut out Ferris' two younger siblings because they were not needed to understand what was going on. I think the film project would be a good fit because I can edit and pick the right people to play characters. A challenge for me might be editing the film to the two minute time frame and making sure the idea of the film is fully expressed.

Comments